Love ever after


"We met each other at a dancing party. It was January 1938. My friend invited me to the party. He said there were a lot of beautiful young girls. Another cadet with high boots had approached her but she didn´t like high boots and so she said no to him. I was the second one to approach her, I had a different uniform, but I´m still not sure if it was my uniform or my face that attracted her to me."
Yevgeniy Kissin, Midwood, Brooklyn on March 3, 2008


"Little by little we age but we don´t change in our hearts. Love gets stronger. That is the way I feel. I believe he feels the same way. Yes, he was my first love. My first love and my last."
Leila Ramos, Williamsburg, Brooklyn on March 20, 2009


"We have lived in Brighton Beach for 11 years. Before that we lived on Ocean Parkway and Kings Highway for 4 years. We walk on the boardwalk 3 miles each days. At 2 o´clock we watch the news. I like to read books and he reads the newspaper. What is the secret to love? A secret is a secret and I don´t reveal my secrets!"
Mariya Gostsinnaya, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn on July 22, 2008

Love ever after - eine Fotoserie von Lauren Fleishman.
Happy Valentine´s Day!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

« »

Slomo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger